Its aim is to establish a companys positioning:, its brand, its identity, its values, its projects and its activities. It is mainly directed to its target audience in order to build consensus.
To achieve these goals, Spriano Communcation identifies the best practices to develop a communication strategy, which defines and communicates a company’s corporate identity at its best. Some of these best practices are: press office, the development of national and international media relations, planning and implementation of events / sponsorships, accreditation of top managers.
CONSULTANCY / ADVISORY
The advisory activity represents the consultants ability to understand customer’s and Companies’ real need.
It is realized through::
- Company analysis and positioning, through the identification of its strong points useful to define the corporate communication messages
- Corporate identity definition
- Coordination and cooperation with the Company to appropriately share information and management of main activities
- Adaptation of content and writing styles to the target / audience
- Definition of an “ad hoc” action plan, designed to create visibility in the media (financial, trade, consumer, online media)
- Media training (public speaking)
- Introduction to opinion makers / “influencers”
- Relationship with stakeholders
PRESS OFFICE & MEDIA RELATIONS
Necessary to achieve the maximum exposure for the Company and its corporate values.
It consists of:
- Message definition
- Identification of stakeholders and creation of mailing media lists
- Draft of price sensitive press releases (listed and unlisted companies) related to institutional/financial news and diffusion through various media channels
- Organization of interviews with the top management for in-depth analysis about the Company or on particular news
- Organization of press lunches, press briefings, press trips
- Identification of editorial opportunities by publishing articles about market scenario and special dossier incident to the Company’s business
- Creation and distribution of multimedia communication tools (institutional videos, web content, presentations) and editorial tools (books, company profiles, brochures, integrated report, newsletter, etc.)
- Press monitoring
Assisting the Company’s Spokespersons and managers to face the media in the most efficient way. Exploiting positive information to maximize impact, controlling negative information to limit its effect. Emphasis is on cooperating with the press, to understanding the dynamics.
Spriano Communication establishes the training activities according to the following guidelines:
- Preparation of a document that analyzes and presents various media, explains the information process and indicates the best way to present their company or their products to the media
- Simulation of a press conference / interview, providing both normal and critical situations
- Identification and analysis of the company’s strengths and weaknesses that have emerged from the media training
Internal communication is adopted to manage the flow of information within companies. The effectiveness of internal communication depends critically on the quality and quantity of messages transmitted and on the way chosen to convey them.
Spriano Communication provides the most diffused tools of internal communication, such as:
- Relational tools: Socialization events / Focus group / Meetings
- Visual tools: Campaigns / Signage
- Written tools: Brochure / Flyer / Volantino / Manifesto / Message / Facts sheet / In-House Magazine / Questionnaire
- Technological tools: Intranet / Mailing List / Newsletter / E-mail / Video conference
It consists in lobbying and establishing relations with institutions, such as: Parliament, Government, Public Administration, Associations, Regions, Provinces and Municipalities through:
- Trustworthy and strategic personal relationships
- Accreditation by the institutional decision-makers
- Stimulate and drive institutions’ attention towards specific issues
- Development of strategic alliances and partnerships
- Analysis of the current socio-political scenarios
- Organization of round tables to develop consensus towards specific issues
- Educational campaigns
- Monitoring and alerting